The school canteen is open every day with counter sales available at both recess and lunchtimes. The canteen aims to sell quality food of high nutritional value, including a range of ‘homemade’ items. Vegetarian and halal options are also available. Special themed lunch order days are organised throughout the year.
Lunch may be ordered in two ways – manually and online.
To order lunch manually:
- On the outside of a paper ‘lunch size’ bag write child’s name, class, room number, lunch order and amount of money enclosed.
- Please place your money in the bag and fold it so the money is secure.
- The lunch order is placed in your child’s grade’s lunch tub first thing in the morning
To order lunch online (from Monday 31st July):
- Visit www.quickcliq.com.au
[First time users sign up by completing the registration form. You will receive a confirmation email with activation link; activate your account; login to the website; add a student and nominate Karoo Primary School]
- To order – select a student; add items; select date and confirm
- Online orders may be placed up to 8:30am on the day of the order (if you miss the deadline, call Quickcliq before 9:00am who will be able to enter the order for you)
- Online orders may be cancelled if necessary up to 8:30am on the day of the order
- An email will be sent to you when your account balance is getting low
- Need help? … call Quickcliq on 1300 116637 from 7:30am Monday – Friday or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Canteen Menu: