Karoo Primary School uses Compass School Manager as our Parent Portal, which enables parents to:
- Approve past absences or enter upcoming absences for your son/daughter
- View up-to-date school attendance information
- Download, print, approve and pay upcoming events (excursions, incursions, etc)
- Access information regarding upcoming events and news
- receive the newsletter and other school notifications
- Book your Parent/Teacher interviews
- Update your registered email and mobile number (used for SMS alerts) detail
- View School reports
Compass is a web-based system that is accessible on any modern web browser or by using the ‘Compass School Manager’ app available for iOS or Android. To access our Parent Portal, go to http://schools.compass.edu.au where you can search for and find our school.
Upon first login, you will be required to change your temporary password and confirm your email address and mobile phone number. Please refer to the Welcome to Compass brochure to guide you.
Guides for your information
Tutorials for your information
Click on the tutorial link you wish to view, complete your name and email address and click ‘register’.
All families should log in to Compass as soon as possible to ensure you are kept up to date with all school related matters. Do not hesitate to contact the school if you require any further assistance.